Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oranges?!

I found a link!

I was reminded to look this up when Mr.McGuigan was explaining it to us.
I recall him saying that "people say there's this theme of oranges" so I suspected that meant that there were other people noticing this in the movie. The orange theme even seems to spread into part 2 and 3...

Do you understand this..."theme" of oranges and death? Personally, I didn't really see the resemblance until Mr.McGuigan mentioned it during the end of the movie with the orange patch.

link suggests that "The presence of the orange [when The Godfather dies] was no accident-- oranges in all three Godfather movies suggest a death may occur."

It's really useful to look up themes on the internet- many people agree with these "coincidential" themes!

Not a long post, but I'll add to it. I just want to get the oranges out there!

In other unrelated news...does anyone know how I can get font colors to actually publish as a different color without me having to go into HTML mode? It doesn't work when I use the composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment